Terms & Conditions
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information, member profiles and other material found or offered on this website to be suitable for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that any information, profiles and materials on this website may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of this website and any information or material contained on it is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any profiles, services or information available through this website is accurate and meets your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited except under fair use provisions in New Zealand law
- We expect our members to relate respectfully to one another. Disrespectful, bullying or intimidating behaviour or the use of bad language towards other Enabling Love members may result in immediate exclusion from the website by the Enabling Love management team without explanation and any membership credit shall be forfeited.
- Enabling Love takes no responsibility for members behaviour towards other members in any type of connection or interaction.
- Unauthorised use of this website is strictly prohibited may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse these websites. We have no responsibility for the content of any linked websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.